(CLEARWATER, FL – October 2018) – The Board of Directors of Leadership Pinellas is proud to announce and congratulate the 42 members of the Class of 2019 after one incredible nomination and selection process this year. Cyndee Haydon, Class of 2008 and LP’s President of Board of Directors this year reminisces.
“I can remember the excitement of being chosen as part of my class in this great community so many of us call our home,” said Cyndee Haydon, LP President of the Board of Directors. “And with this being the 41st year of the LP adult program, our many great alumni, as well as the board, continues to work dedicating more time and energy than ever before to provide this class with the skills they need to succeed.”
The members of the LP Class of 2019 include:
- Nicolas Amaro, Retired
- Jonathan Ashford, Largo Medical Center
- David Bennett, Pinellas Realtor Association
- Alexa Bobelis, Palmetto Pediatrics
- Christopher Brown, The A.D. Morgan Corp.
- Sean Christensen, BayCare Health System
- Steven Cleveland, The Florida Dream Center
- Nate Cocco, State Farm – Nate Cocco
- Liz Corder, Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
- Patricia DePlasco, Keep Pinellas Beautiful, Inc.
- Lisa Foster, Pinellas County
- Tony Galasso, Moneylink Mortgage, Inc.
- Natalie Garcia, Wilson Ridge Properties, LLC
- Catherine Haug, Carson, Riggs & Ingram, LLC
- Ricky Huff, Cook Sadorf Law
- Brian Kilczewski, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Jason King, Clearwater Gas System
- Deborah Lanigan, Proforma Mega Marketing Solutions
- Jason Malpass, Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
- Stephanie Mataya, BayCare Health System
- Taylor Mavrakos, MFP Financial Services
- Brittany-lee Maxwell, Solace Insurance
- Gabby McGee, City of Oldsmar
- Howard McLymont, Edward Jones Investments
- Susan Melendy, Charles Rutenberg Realty
- Allison Ferber Miller, Office of the Public Defender
- William Miller, Nielsen
- Amanda Misner, Largo Police Department
- Micaela Moenz, Blake Real Estate, Inc.
- Paul Portal, Long & Assoc. Architects/Engineers
- Toni Rametta, Charles Rutenberg Realty
- Andrew Salzman, Unice Salzman Jensen PA
- Jill Sassone, City of Largo
- Christie Sullivan, McFarland, Gould, Lyons, Sullivan & Hogan
- Zachary Thorn, The Ring Workspaces
- Jeremy Tinter, Sunstar Paramedics
- Quyen Trujillo, Charles Rutenberg Realty
- Michael Walek, Clearwater Police Department
- Rebecca Watson, Limitless Leaders, Inc.
- Craig Whisenhunt, Ripley, Whisenhunt & Robinson, LLC
- Rachel Wood, Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns
- Tom Young, Countryside Chiropractic
The mission of Leadership Pinellas is to develop and enhance community leadership by providing a diverse group of emerging and existing leaders with the opportunity to increase their community knowledge, civic network and perpetuate their service to the community. To learn more about Leadership Pinellas and/or to get involved with the organization, please call 727-585-8889.
About Leadership Pinellas
Leadership Pinellas is comprised of the original Leadership Pinellas adult program as well as the educational Youth Leadership program. The vision of the organization is to become a community rich in leaders who are well informed, committed and passionately engaged in creating a vital, positive community for current and future generations. Explore our website and like us on Facebook.