(CLEARWATER, FL – October 2018) – The staff and alumni of Leadership Pinellas are proud to announce the organization’s 2018/2019 Board of Directors. This 16-member board of local leaders and LP alumni are aligned in implementing a strategic plan pushing forward the growth of the LP adult program, our program for local high school teenagers called Youth Leadership Pinellas as well as the Leadership Institute. Cyndee Haydon, Class of 2008, is this year’s President of the Board.
“As this year’s board grooms the organization’s newest class members, it will work diligently to develop new ways to enhance, encourage and engage these emerging leaders as well as our alumni in our community,” said Cyndee Haydon, LP Class of 2008 and President of the Board. “We are working to make this happen by enhancing our community partnerships and program offerings including Leadership Institute, Leadership Snapshot, and Youth Leadership Pinellas”
This year’s Board of Directors includes 16 leaders in our community. They are:
- President Cyndee Haydon – Class of 2008
- President-Elect Bob Childress – Class of 2011
- Past President Georgie Menke – Class of 2009
- Secretary Heather Keller – Class of 2013
- Treasurer Lori Hedman – Class of 2015
- New Alumni Director Allie Chandler – Class of 2018
- Executive Director Jennifer McGrail – Class of 1999
- Tammy Robiconti – Class of 2016
- Seema Ramroop – Class of 2017
- Ricky Butler – Class of 2015
- Brian Siracusa – Class of 2014
- Kimberly Berfield – Class of 1997
- Matt Campbell – Class of 2015
- Joanna Cheshire – Class of 2016
- Darrin Johnson – Class of 2014
- Suzy Sofer – Class of 2015
The mission of Leadership Pinellas is to develop and enhance community leadership by providing a diverse group of emerging and existing leaders with the opportunity to increase their community knowledge, civic network, and perpetuate their service to the community. To learn more about Leadership Pinellas and/or to get involved with the organization, please call 727-585-8889.
About Leadership Pinellas
Leadership Pinellas is comprised of the original Leadership Pinellas adult program as well as the educational Youth Leadership program. The vision of the organization is to become a community rich in leaders who are well informed, committed and passionately engaged in creating a vital, positive community for current and future generations. Explore LeadershipPinellas.com and find us on Facebook.